We need to have a MVP build (hybrid) mobile app that is data driven - with approx. 5 screens (logic driven) i.e. requires a backend and API integration. 8(+-2) screen basic e.g. asking Q&A form, profile, settings etc.
The project is not very complex, and would be semi-agile based (together we will agree on the formate). The app is for both iOS and Android. Cloud provider can be Google or AWS.
Your task will be to develop the backend Mysql + Larvel and frontend Flutter/react. also integrate our API's for getting the data from 3rd party and for login, have the apps released in the app stores and handle any errors or changes until approved.
What we have already:
- API for login
- API for Data fetching
- App design in Figma (design system)
- Requirements file
- Category and type for transactions
Must have skills combined with development know how:
1. Know how in UI/UX to follow the basic design principles to make the app standout
2. Mathematical knowledge to do calculations for transactional data
3. You have worked with data driven apps and graphs
4. Know how to breakdown the delivery to make most cost effective for us
5. Great communication skills
If you have any question or would like to chat, please feel free to contact me.
p.s. our budget is not very high so please send in your estimates with the request - we want this on a fix term cost bases.
135 freelances font une offre moyenne de 2567 $ pour ce travail
Hi there, I have read the brief details on the job listing. You can check my experience, customer feed backs and my portfolio here: https://www.freelancer.com/u/AwaisChaudhry?w=f I believe its a doable job I have grea Plus