CSS and Cross Browser Compatibility for [url removed, login to view]
Description : Check cross-browser compatibility for [url removed, login to view], check CSS for the pages and change a few currently defined CSS from absolute to float
Pages to check:
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view]
3. [url removed, login to view]
4. [url removed, login to view]
Browsers to check compatibility: (For reference see all pages on Firefox 4.0)
1. Internet Explorer Versions 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
2. Firefox Versions 3.6.x, 4.0
3. Google Chrome versions 10.0, 11.0, 12.0
4. Safari Versions 5.0, 4.0
Some known issues on some browsers:
1. LinkedIn Company Insider does not appear on IE7, Hides part of job box
2. LinkedIn Company Insider does not appear on IE6
3. IE6- last 2 alphabets of university appear in main content
4. Safari- Auto-fill universities does not work on Safari 5.0
5. Linkedin search does not work in IE 7.0, IE6.0
6. Facebook, tell-a-friend etc does not appear on Findjobs_nologin1 on IE 7.0, IE6.0
7. Linkedin logo does not appear on IE 6.0 on jobslist_nologin. Have to refresh the page once before it appears
8. Jobs box appears way below on IE 6 on jobslist_nologin
Write new CSS for the following:
1. On [url removed, login to view]:
• Entire right side column- Quick facts, Facebook, LinkedIn Search. Change from absolute to float.
2. On [url removed, login to view]:
• Entire right side column- Facebook, Tell-a-friend, Simplyhired job box. Change from absolute to float.
3. On [url removed, login to view]:
• Entire right side column- Facebook, Tell-a-friend, Simplyhired job bob. Change from absolute to float.
4. On what is educationlinked?:
• Entire right side column- Facebook, Tell-a-friend. Change from absolute to float.
6. Div class unterms on University.jsp- Align it properly below the content.
Milestone payment. Entire payment after all pages are checked on all browsers and versions mentioned above. And after the new written CSS is submitted and checked on the site.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $123 pour ce travail
I do have great experience in Web based testing on every browser those are specified in the requirement.
Dear Sir As per my experice, I have 3+ years of experience in desgning. I have complete knowledge of designing tool. HTML: xHTML 1.1, HTML 4.0 and 5.0, CSS level 2.0 and 3.0. Open Source CMS: Joomla, Wordp Plus
I can provide you with cross browser compatibility and w3c validation. I also have experience with ajax and jquery. Please see PM.