I am using a component on my Joomla 1.5.7 website called MMSBlog.
see: [url removed, login to view]
It enables content to be submitted to a joomla website via email.
However, the content received is stored in MMSBlog tables rather than as Joomla content.
I need MMSBlog modified in the following way:
1. Content received by email, through MMSBlog must be stored as Joomla Content. (see attached JPG)
2. The administrator should be able to specify in the backend, which category received content should be placed in.(See attached jpg)
3. Currently, when MMS blog checks for submitted content it connects to all mailservers listed in its backend accounts config. It then checks for received mail from specific addresses specified in its backend Users config area. If it finds content from the specified users on the mailserver, it currently publishes/unpublishes the mail into the MMS category specified. I need this modified so that the submitted content gets put in a joomla category as content instead of the MMS category. (See attached image #2)
Additionally, the successfully bidder should:
1. Have a skype account so we can openly talk about development issues
2. Be a good communicator
3. Comment code where modifications were made
4. Develop code on your own Joomla 1.5.7 server with PHP5 and Mysql db
Project will be paid via an Escrow Payment once I have one week after I have successfully installed the extension on my server and tested it to see if it matches the above requirements
I am an easy going straight forward developer. I simply don’t have the time to personally create this component, so I need you to do it!
Thanks for your Bid!
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $178 pour ce travail
hello I can do [login to view URL] $250 is little less. if you are intersted please let me know thanks & regards Naveen kumar