The main purpose of my site is to book remote access to my network lab equipment. I am currently using Appointment Booking Pro with Joomla 2.5. My lab equipment is divided into three (3) pods and each pod has 12 time slots available per day. Each time slot has different login credentials and these credentials are changed on a daily basis.
What I require is a Joomla module capable of the following:
1. Drawing information from either a spreadsheet or database, located in the backend of my website, and display the appropriate username and password in a position on the Appointment Booking Pro ‘My Appointment Bookings’ page, relevant to the appropriate booking.
For example, if a user makes a booking for Pod 1, time slot 10, I need the module to draw the Pod 1, time slot 10 username and password and display it next to that booking on the ‘My Appointment Bookings’ page.
I am flexible on where the information is displayed, as long as there is a clear relationship between the information and the booking.
2. The output must be capable of displaying an unlimited number of bookings
3. I would prefer the backend information be stored in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet due to other code already drawing information from a major Excel spreadsheet.
4. The backend information needs to be able to store at least 14 days of information and preferably be able to be updated by a simple import feature.
5. It must be capable of expanding with additional Pods and time slots in the future.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $220 pour ce travail
Hello, I'm very interested your project. Please check your inbox for more details, thanks!
Dear Sir, I'm Electronics engineering and 15 year experience I have. I had worked 13 year at Reserch Institue in Turkey. I have generated several codes until. Languages which I know listed below. -C++ -Visual C++ - Plus
Hi This is the price for 8 days And 2 days for testing, we will give you the exact price after having a detail conversation regarding project.. I want to introduce our self, we are a group of freelancers ha Plus