This is a rather straightforward project. I give great feedback and am very prompt on payment. We are a non-profit organization and are limited on funds, so lower bids are given priority. We are also interested in building a relationship, as we will have additional needs going forward. If you deliver great work, additional work could likely follow.
Our draft site that requires some custom Joomla work. Here is the site: [url removed, login to view]
1. Member Categories: On the members page, which is JTag Member Directory, I need to add categories for members. Members must exclusively be one of the following:
b. 2010 Mentee
c. 2012 Mentee
Members can optionally be one of the following:
a. Board Member (<- if selected, profile and picture should appear on "Our Board")
b. Program Committee
c. Membership Committee
d. Executive Committee
2. Member Search/Filter: On the Member page, we need to add a dropdown that allows to filter by the categories specified in item 1 above. Remove Country dropdown.
3. Member Profiles: need to add the below data fields, which are ONLY visible to logged in members (Home -> Member login). Existing data fields will remain public (name, location, linkedIn, summary)
a. Email address
b. Office phone
c. Mobile phone
d. Office Mailing address street
e. Office Mailing address city
f. Office Mailing address state
g. Office Mailing address zip code
h. Home Mailing address street
i. Home Mailing address city
j. Home Mailing address state
k. Home Mailing address zip code
l. Assistant contact information
4. Edit Profile: When a user logs into the page (Home - Member login), the user should be redirected to an “Edit Profile” page, which allows user to edit any of the JTag fields and custom fields in item 2 above.
5. When a user logs into the page (Home - Member login), they need a NEW page, displayed in the top right menu, called “Member Directory”. The Member Directory will display a list of all contact information for all users (JTag Member data, and new data pulled from member profile in item 2 above).
6. Migration – Once the above changes are complete, I will need your help moving this site to a different server
Extra credit (not required): If you know how to build a Google map that marks for each Member City/State location, it would be superb! This would be a new menu item under "Members" called "Where Are We?"