This module will be used as a checkout for our ebay customers, we will give our ebay customers the url to a this checkout page.
This is required for ebay customers to go to this checkout page to change there order or add more items or select colour and shades. Also to have them enter all there details in our system so we dont have to do it manually.
• The products available in this checkout wont be available on our website (these products cant show up on the website so will need to be hidden).
• Paypal, anz egate and bank deposit (anz egate is setup on the website currently) will be the payment options, in the checkout.
• Some clients will have paid part or all of the total prior to completing the checkout, there will need to be a selection for this.
• Fields required: user name, email, name, company name, address1, adress2, city, state, postcode, phone.
• Clients will need to select the following from drop downs: Colour, Shade, width, roll or per meter, quantity.
• Tools selection drop down.
• Shipping should be calculated as per website, by postcode
• Totals should be calculated like existing create order page.
We will need these orders to be noted on the “order list” page with “ebay” so we can know which orders are through this system or through the website and Orders need to show on the orders list page how the order was created, ie: website, create order page, ebay checkout.
See attachment of what the page should look like
We require this to be completed within one week.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $518 pour ce travail
Hello, I already developed a similar module a little different than what you need. However, I can change it to full fit your needs. Waiting for your [url removed, login to view],Victor
i know how to do it, i also run a site with the same virtuemart custom checkout module and is easy to do it ! re grands Michalopoulou