1. We have a live website running on Joomla 2.5.
2. We stream videos on this site using Flowplayer ([url removed, login to view]).
3. The videos are stored in Amazon S3 Cloud and uses their CloudFront CDN
4. We sell these videos through a subscription based service. Non-subscribers cannot see these videos, but there's a small loophole (as described below)
Requirement = The idea is to encrpt our source video URLs and so as to avoid fraudulent access to our videos by non-subscribers
1. We simply want to encrypt the video URL's from the webpages source code
2. We want to use signed URL's (generated from CloudFront), which gets generated on-the-fly when a user visits the webpage.
3. You should implement the code written on any of the following links -
3.1 [url removed, login to view] (Flowplayer)
3.2 [url removed, login to view] (JWPlayer)
Since the complete solution is given in the above link, we beleive its a fairly simple task for someone who is familiar with Amazon SDK and PHP Programming, and should not take more than two hours work.
We will help you with getting the Amazon settings, Private Keys etc.
Note - Please respond with a Proof Of Concept (POC) only if you have already worked on something similar to our requirement.
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 268 $ pour ce travail
Hello, We are expert & dedicated PHP/Joomla Based Web Development Team. As per your requirement...we are very much interested for your project. Details will be discussed in the message. # # #