I have a series of PNG images with transparency that need a logo placed on them, based on the position of the image. Notes:
- Example files attached (source, logo, required result)
- The source files are all 800px wide x 1000px tall
- Each source file will begin with the underscore '_' character
-The script will process all files in a folder beginning with the '_' and no others
- The logo file is also a transparent PNG and is always 440px wide x 75px tall
- It will have a fixed name and be in the same folder as the source files e.g. '[url removed, login to view]'
- Would like to have a script that works on Windows and Mac, but must support Windows at least
1) Load primary image file (PNG, fixed size, always has only one layer, not a background)
2) Load logo file (transparent PNG, fixed size)
3) Test pixels for transparency, beginning from the the bottom center of the canvas and moving up
4) When the first non-transparent pixel is detected, place the logo centered horizontally and vertically over that point (that point will not be the top or bottom of the logo, but the center of the logo.
5) Save the updated file as a transparent PNG in the same folder (single, merged layer, maintain existing transparency)
6) File name should be the same as the input name, minus the first underscore character, '_'.
7) Close open file, load the next image, repeat until all the files have been processed
Please indicate you have read and understood this in your reply, empty quotes will be ignored.
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1564 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I'll be happy to help you with this project. I take pride in accuracy, timely completion and support within reasonable time after completion.Please feel free to message me if you need to discuss any questions