I have a series of PNG images with transparency that need a logo placed on them, based on the position of the image. Notes:
- Example files attached (source, logo, required result)
- The source files are all 800px wide x 1000px tall
- Each source file will begin with the underscore '_' character
-The script will process all files in a folder beginning with the '_' and no others
- The logo file is also a transparent PNG and is always 440px wide x 75px tall
- It will have a fixed name and be in the same folder as the source files e.g. '[url removed, login to view]'
- Would like to have a script that works on Windows and Mac, but must support Windows at least
1) Load primary image file (PNG, fixed size, always has only one layer, not a background)
2) Load logo file (transparent PNG, fixed size)
3) Test pixels for transparency, beginning from the the bottom center of the canvas and moving up
4) When the first non-transparent pixel is detected, place the logo centered horizontally and vertically over that point (that point will not be the top or bottom of the logo, but the center of the logo.
5) Save the updated file as a transparent PNG in the same folder (single, merged layer, maintain existing transparency)
6) File name should be the same as the input name, minus the first underscore character, '_'.
7) Close open file, load the next image, repeat until all the files have been processed
Please indicate you have read and understood this in your reply, empty quotes will be ignored.
This project is going to be used locally, not online or live. We are processing hundreds of images, mostly once off.
I am hoping to keep the budget around $100 and delivery time not more than 3 days. As a developer myself, I believe that this could be coded relatively quickly by someone with PhotoShop scripting experience. (However, I may be willing to discuss this budget if someone feels I am seriously underestimating. My intention was to specify a budget and delivery date more specifically, sorry I missed that.)
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1564 pour ce travail
I read the whole presentation and I can do it, all my scripts work under Win and OSx Hello, I am a 2d-3d developer/ graphic designer and I have a degree in computer programming. These last four years I only write s Plus
Hello Dear!, I am really interested to work on this project, i am sure do quality work. I can start the work now , and can provide the best services from my end. Please come on chat to discuss more about the project Plus
Hi, Here is my proposal, It will be a ps-script and would be triggered from file>scripts When triggered, a popup/UI will come up asking for 1. Input folder.. Browse... 2. logo file.. Browse.. Above two st Plus
Hi, I'll be happy to help you with this project. I take pride in accuracy, timely completion and support within reasonable time after [url removed, login to view] feel free to message me if you need to discuss any questions
Hi, I use an online tool I created to play around with PNG's and transparency. I have a script I can show you on my demo site, which allows the user to change parts of the image in real time by clicking a button. It Plus
I read you description about project and understood. I think I am a good fit for this job because I have all the qualities that you are looking for. Experience is the golden factor in this project where you find in Plus