You are required to design and build a website that gives the user the ability to submit questions to be answered as well as to answer questions added by other users. Also, you should organize the questions into topics of your choice (e.g. computer, health, hobbies, etc) and allow many users to answer the same question. Finally, you have to allow users to rate each answer.
• Your Website should contain images, hyperlinks, static and dynamic information. All information and objects should be correctly displayed.
• Your website interface language could be Arabic or English. However, you will gain an extra credit if you create an Arabic website.
• The look and feel of your Website should be good and the images must be related to the subject.
• Use the Meta element so your site could be found in the search engines.
• Your website should be available online. Thus, you should search for an appropriate Web host, give your website an appropriate name and upload all your work there. Also, make sure that all links work, all images and Web pages load properly and quickly.
• Any modification on your website after the deadline is not accepted. The penalty of doing this is getting zero for the project.
• Each page in your website must have an appropriate title (e.g. your site and the page name).
• The navigation scheme of your website should be consistent and clear. Visitors should reach the main page from any other pages.
• Any link to an external page should be opened in a new browser window.
• You are required to give an oral explanation for your code to confirm it is indeed your work.
• The user can ask or answer questions and rate answers.
• The questions should be organized into a number of topics (minimum three topics).
• A question can have multiple answers added by different users.
• The website data such as questions, fields, answers, ratings, users’ information (name and password), etc should be stored in a database and retrieved when needed.
• The main page in your Website must contain: welcome message, navigation to the other pages, a list of links to the most recent questions (i.e. with date less than 10 days) as well as user login form.
• Questions that belong to the same topics should be displayed in a separate page ordered by its submission date (from newest to older).
• When user selects specific question, list of all its answers ordered by users’ rates should be displayed (i.e. answers with higher rate are displayed first).
• When the site displays a question, the name of the user who asked this question should also be displayed and likewise for the answers.
• Website enables the visitors to contact you.
• All database queries that are needed to accomplish these tasks should be implemented.
• You are not required to implement the sign up page.
• Use sessions to keep track of all users’ information. Hint: a session starts when user logins and ends when s\he logouts).
• The site displays user name of who ask or answer the question
What is HTML?
HTML or HyperText Markup Language, is a Universal language that allows an individual using special code to create web pages to be viewed on the Internet. Below is an example of HTML code that creates a link that says "Visit Computer Hope" and goes to the Computer Hope web page if clicked. This is just one example of hundreds of other HTML meta tags.
How can I prevent spam?
Below is a listing of general recommendations on how to handle spam that should help in reducing spam.
1. Be careful where you post your e-mail address. Never post in chat rooms, news groups, or other public places. We recommend that when you need to post or send your e-mail that you send it to a specific per
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1050 $ pour ce travail
Dear piety123, We are highly interested to work with you with a commitment to accomplish the task within the stipulated time. Please accept our bid. Details are in PMB. Thanks, Euphern.