Dev plan / Requirements:
1. You will create a function that takes a url.
2. This url will be translated to English using Google translate or something if it was written in a different language than English.
3. This function should then decide what is this site and based on that it will decide which scrape script it should call.
4. Then after all that it should return an array with json with basic flight data:
2. Url (Flight/Post URL)
3. Source (website name)
4. From Airport
5. To Airport
6. Dates (we will figure out format together)
9. Booking link (if provided)
- If one of these info wasn’t present just give that property null or undefined as a value.
- The scrape script will have 31 scrape functions for each individual URL.
- The script should be tested with different flights/posts on the same URL and will need to pass QA by my team before final payment (we can work with milestones in the meantime).
- Script is written in ES6.
Good, but not required:
I look forward to seeing your bids and experience!
I have worked with Node.js and especially with ES6 for many years. Additionally, I have worked intensively with RegEx which is important when making a web scraper. Thanks! Relevant Skills and Experience RegEx, Node.j Plus
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $186 pour ce travail
Hi sir, I am scraping expert, I have did more than 350+ scraping project, please check my feedback then you will know. Can we discuss more details about this project? then I will provide example data/scr Plus
Hello, Thank you very much for sharing your requirement. I have read the brief project description and I would like to be invited for further discussion to proceed. Relevant Skills and Experience We are a team of 8 y Plus
please ignore the bid amount we will discuss the price later in the chat after we have discussed the project thoroughly Relevant Skills and Experience: . Proposed Milestones: 190 - . Hi nckishtp! please inbox me to dis Plus
SUHAIL Hello My name is Suhail. I am professional programmer. I have 8+ years experience working Node.js, In addition to writing front-end codes and creating technical specifications for prototypes and guides. I am pro Plus