It is required to customize the attached script [login to view URL] so that it works with Google Cloud Natural Language API.
Script should do as follows:
• Generate a list of all search queries in google sheet within any of the following time range: TODAY | YESTERDAY | LAST_7_DAYS | THIS_WEEK_SUN_TODAY | THIS_WEEK_MON_TODAY | LAST_WEEK |
LAST_14_DAYS | LAST_30_DAYS | LAST_BUSINESS_WEEK | LAST_WEEK_SUN_SAT | THIS_MONTH or ALL_TIME
• currencySymbol is used when formatting cost data in the report.
• campaignNameContains and campaignNameDoesNotContain filter which campaigns the script gets data from. For example, if campaignNameContains is [“Brand”, “Generic”] then only campaigns with names containing “brand” or “generic” are included. If campaignNameDoesNotContain is [“Display”, “Competitor”] then any campaigns with names containing “display” or “competitor” are ignored.
o This is not case-sensitive.
o Leave blank, , to include all campaigns.
o If you need to put a double quote into campaignNameContains or campaignNameDoesNotContain, put a backslash before it.
• ignorePausedCampaigns should be set to true if you only want to look at currently active campaigns, or false if you want to include them.
• Similarly, ignorePausedAdGroups should be true to only look at currently active ad groups, and false to include paused ones.
• spreadsheetUrl is the URL of a Google Doc spreadsheet, which the results will be copied into. Create a blank spreadsheet and put the URL in here.
• If clearSpreadsheet is true, any data already in the spreadsheet will be overwritten. If it’s false, then the script’s results will be added at the end of the sheets.
o The exception is the Monthly Data sheet, which will always be replaced.
(you may copy the functions from: [login to view URL])
Columns to be added to the sheet:
Cost / conv.
All Conv Rate
All Conv Value / Cost
All Conv Value / Click
All Conv Value / All Conversions
One column per each of the outputs from the following method
• [login to view URL] Code: [login to view URL]
• [login to view URL]
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $38 pour ce travail
Hello, I've read the job desc. All of the requests are clear and easy to implement. Except for the access on GCNLP as I don't have one. May be you could share access with me so I can achieve this part of the job. Plus
Hello Sir, I have good knowledge on PHP WordPress, HTML, CSS, Responsive design, i feel money is not a matter to me work is important & client satisfaction. I have 3+ years of experience in software development. I h Plus
Hello Employer, Thanks for the opportunity. I have read the project details & more than able to help you with this project. Please award the project and open chat to discuss. Thanking you!
I am an experienced free lancer very familiar with cloud features! I'll deliver quality work within the stipulated time.