I am looking for a developer who could build the skeleton of a larger app. Something actually very simple.
The deliverable should meet requirements describe below :
Users can browse a list of movies (with image). For each movie a user can flag the one he would like to watch.
When a user is browsing the list, some movies can be flagged "Must watch".
The list of movies is common to all users and each user can see only their own information.
Example : user A can't see which movies user B want to watch.
- Local Database must sync with a remote one.
- the list of movies is created and updated from the server and replicate to client.
- Information about users are created from the client and replicate to (or from) the server
- Users should authenticate natively (meaning, apps usually doesn't ask everytime to loo in)
- Users can only create, update and see their own information
- Best practices about security must be take into account.
Modelling on a relational-like DB:
USER(user_id, firstname, name)
MOVIES(movie_id, title, description, duration, type, image)
- Cordova ionic (for IOS)