I'd like a React Button component.
- This needs to be agnostic, so should be standalone, without using any standard widgets/UX library
- Styling should be in bare CSS or (preferred) Styled Components
- The button content can be either text or a small image. The button should adjust to the size. Only one or the other needs to be displayed; it's ok to error if you receive both.
- In principle, it should work with any size content, but you can assume that the images will never be less than 24x24, nor bigger than 200x200.
- The component should accept a prop `mode`, which can be one of "disabled", "unpressed", or "pressed". The button should display simple but appropriate visual effects for each of the three cases, and conform to standard desktop button behaviors.
6 freelances font une offre moyenne de 28 $ pour ce travail
Hello Sir ! Check you requirment for simple React button and able to deliver you. Message me to start right now. Thanks
Dear sir, How are you? I hope you are well and staying safe without COVID-19 effect Thank you for your job posting I only apply to jobs when I know I can do it. I have 5+ years experience in this field and i have exper Plus
Hi, Your project is very wonderful. I have good experience in your project. So far, I have accomplished many tasks like this. If you hire me, you will get the wonderful results you want. I will wait your response. Th Plus
Hi. I'm Bach I'm a developer react native, reactjs, I can to do this task, contact to me. So happy to work with you