Simple pre-game design prototype, limited functions, skill test.
Kind of development: New website from scratch
Description of every page/module: To code the following to run on local:
Basically, there will be 2 types of actors (space-ships): enemy and friendly. You add a ship onto screen. Then you can group the ships into groups of up-to 36. You can load enemy ships onscreen. Then ships can be selected and moved on screen and fire on enemy, if they are within range of enemy. Ships will have the following parameters: shield, weapons range, weapons strength. Ships can be grouped and de-grouped (split division) to/from groups of 36.
1. Move animated sprite onscreen, dot to dot using mouse input
2. Move a number of animated sprites onscreen, dot to dot
3. Group 36 sprites in a group, move group dot to dot on screen
4. Split group of 36 sprites into smaller groops (select and de-group)
5. Create visually pleasing grouping, regrouping of sprites
6. Sprites consists of 72 frames.
7. Sprite Frame is chosen dependent of angle of travel of actor.
8. Create following 10 actors (ships): 1. friendly, shield 3, range 3, weapons strength 3 2. Friendly, shield 4, range4, weapons strength 4 3. Enemy sheids,range, weapons strength etc etc. Code is such a way so these parameters can be changed easily to test.
10. Code with a view to add easily more functions at a later date
11. Split individual actors into friendly and hostile (as per 8)
12. Make actors to fire a projectile at a hostile, when a hostile is within a certain range.
14. Give each actor a weapons range
15. Give each actor type a shield strength
[url removed, login to view] each actor speed
17. Create buttons on screen to add actor onto screen at a default location
18. Give firing a projectile a simple sound, different for 10 types of actors
19. Use own simple assets (72-framed png horizontal sprite).
This job will suit someone who's interested in HTML5 canvas and HTML5 based browser games. The project is to test skills for future work, including communication and interest in the project. Project to run on local, not website.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $218 pour ce travail