A multi-award winning Scottish scale-up has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious medior React.js developer looking to develop and grow alongside a rapidly expanding business.
The candidate must have 2 years of proven experience in medior React.js and be comfortable working on our already existing code-base and implementing new features.
As a Front End developer, you’ll be joining a small team of enthusiastic developers. Together, you will be developing the web platform for our fast-growing Product Discovery Club, offering a niche, and interesting technical challenge!
Your job will be to:
• Design, develop and maintain high-value, reusable and reliable software applications.
• Identify and correct any sticking points and iron out any bugs.
• Launch new functionalities.
• Stand guard over code quality, organisation and automation.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2+ years’ professional experience building client-side or mobile applications;
• Proficient in React;
• Basic knowledge in Typescript
• Have the ability to perform diagnostics on issues inside and outside the code-base;
• High level of proficiency in HTML/CSS3 and knowledge of best practices and common patterns;
• Experience in using GraphQL
• Previous experience with [login to view URL]
• Familiarity with AWS
• Experience with SASS and css modules
• Located in the GMT + 0 or GMT + 1 timezones
• Fluent in English, both written and verbally.
Skills & experience we’d love to see in you:
• Excellent verbal & written communications
• An entrepreneurial mind and work ethic
• A willingness and desire to learn, grow, and move forward
• A self-starter who has the skill & initiative to take a project from start to finish, meeting all deadlines along the way.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong analytical thinking skill and sound decision-making. Demonstrated ability to solve real-life problems.
You’ll feel right at home if:
• You are a digitally & technically minded individual looking for a real challenge.
• You’re ambitious. Working in a rapidly growing business there will be opportunities to prove yourself indispensable and move up the ranks.
• You aren’t scared to challenge the status quo. A creative out-the-box thinker will fit right in.
• Remote freedom
• Flexible hours
• Competitive remuneration
• Continuous learning
• Continuous opportunities for career advancement
• Contract options flexible – either Full Time or B2B
• Based remotely
• Salary & rewards D.O.E.