We have a project that requires regular ongoing work for an experienced NodeJS and MongoDB developer.
We have real time NodeJS and MongoDB micro-services (about 10 different repos) crawling large numbers of stories daily and applying machine learning.
We need to enhance some of the features and standardise some code conventions across the repos.
20-40hrs per month, Im flexible on working hours but I need to see daily progress.
Please send me a link to your Github repo and a demo/live example of your work.
Conditions of Bids
- Must use github and commit your work daily to your branch
- Must use Slack and update daily via chat
- Must be willing to sign an IP assignment.
- If you cant bid in our price range please don't bid.
- Please do not bid low and try to renegotiate your price, you will be held to your bid price, its not negotiable before or during the job, Note: False bidding is a huge time suck and frustration for me so I report anyone who does it to Freelancer
- Autobids and bids without specific proposals will be deleted
19 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 12 $ /heure pour ce travail
i am a lead software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck