I want to prototype the audio/video recording capability in browsers using HTML5. Something similar to [login to view URL] but simpler, on desktop browsers only, mobile not required at this time. Or like [login to view URL] but with the requirements shown below. Here are the specs:
1. HTML5 based audio & video capture. Available recording devices must be detected by browser. Need two buttons to select the recording mode, camera button for video and mic button for audio. If camera & mic are found on the computer, both buttons are available. If only mic is present, then audio mode only, video is disabled. If none, then no recording available, both buttons are disabled.
2. Cross browser compatible. Should work on FF, Chrome, Edge, Safari & Opera on PC & Mac
3. Clicking either button will bring up a popup for audio or video recordings made in the current session.
4. Audio can be wav or mp3. Stereo preferred, mono is ok. Video can be webm or mp4. Video options: 320x240,640x480,720p,1080p & 15/24/30 frames per second. If selected resolution is not supported by camera, then fallback to highest supported resolution. All recordings must play on all browsers. Options to be set using config variables.
5. Would prefer a standard file format generated across all browsers e.g. File generated must use the same encoder, format & container on all browsers.
6. Can use any open source third-party API or library if free for commercial use e.g. MIT license.
7. When recording audio/video, should show preview & time elapsed in the popup. Must have ability to Pause, Resume & Stop the recording.
8. Must be able to minimize the popup but continue the recording in the background. Will have to re-open the popup to stop recording. Alternately, something similar to [login to view URL] would be acceptable, which keeps the video frame active but small and visible. It could also be a draggable element like [login to view URL]
9. Must have a timeout set to 5 minutes to auto stop any active recording, in case someone forgets it is running.
10. Each recording must get a unique filename – current date (YYYYMMDD) + time (HHMMSS) + new uuidv4()
11. Each recording gets added to a dropdown list on the corresponding audio or video popup. Should be able to select any single recording from current browser session for playback in the popup. Must be able to delete any recording and remove it from the browser completely.
12. Must be able to Download each recording with Save As dialog, and Upload each recording using XMLHTTPRequest or ajax. Should use default filename generated above.
13. Clear or Reset button to delete all recordings and reload the page.
14. When the browser is closed, all recordings that were not uploaded or downloaded will be lost.
16. Please reply with "I have read and understood the complete Browser AV Capture Requirements" as the first line of your proposal so I know you read the whole thing. Any replies without this first line will be ignored.
If this prototype is done well, there will be more work to follow.
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $563 pour ce travail
Hello. I have reviewed your job post and came to the decision I can do your job. I am a real web developer that has much of experiences for 3 years. [login to view URL] I have developed these proj Plus
"I have read and understood the complete Browser AV Capture Requirements" I am expert developing video/audio systems, I undertood all what is needed and feeel confordable to move ahead. Lets to resume and start R Plus
I have read and understood complete Browser AV capture requirements. Please have a look into my profile to get an idea of video audio project for both mobile and desktop. I have around 5 years of core hands on experi Plus
Dear Client we review your project we can do it and start it from today can we have a discussion over project to get more info and clear requirements please reply me i am waiting for your response
It does not matter how much you pay after delivery work in the end We will work on it now We will offer you the same day Quick implementation Deal seriously I am ready to work Professional design Very profess Plus
- I have read and understood the complete Browser AV Capture Requirements I have gone thru your project details and I am very much interested to work with you, pls go thru my work and let’s get connected. I have more Plus
Hi !! Nice to E-meet you. We have a team of experienced python, django developers. We have developed a sophisticated trading platform([login to view URL]) using python, django, postgresql Our python/django deve Plus
Hello Sir , I read through the job details carefully and I am excited to start working on this project. I am confident I can exceed your expectations. I have extensive knowledge of HTML , CSS , Graphics Desig Plus
Hi, I have read and understood the complete Browser AV Capture Requirements. I have developed one application, the feature of that application is almost same .For recording screen i have developed one desktop applica Plus
We suggest this turnkey live video broadcasting site solution with WebRTC and archiving/recording support that can be used as a starting point for your requirements: [login to view URL] Solution includ Plus
Apachi solutions (PVT) Ltd is an IT based solution provider company work from last 15 years. Our offices are located in U.k , U.S.A, Dubai, and Pakistan. We have strong portfolio and having big name in market. we provi Plus