1. I have written a client in Node.js using the modules ffi-napi, ref-napi, and ref-struct (works fine)
2. The client calls C shared lib (.so) extension (works fine)
3. Example implementations (server.c and client.c) is available for reference, we need only client.c to replicate
4. You need to use Ubuntu (you can use 16.04 LTS or 18.04 LTS, I am suing the latter) and install the pre-req C projects (there are 3) to run everything successfully. I will guide you on this.
4. The C library needs to call some callbacks (pointer functions of a Struct) where I am stuck i.e. some functions require to send return values and some just receive arguments (data).
Point 4 needs to be debugged and should work perfectly. We can discuss in detail after contact. The person should be expert in C and Node.js (specially the modules mentioned).
Max 1 week
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $162 pour ce travail
"Hi. I have read your description carefully. I can handle your job with full confidence because I have already done this type of project. Please give me an opportunity to work with you. I am a senior Mobile and We Plus
hi, I have skills what you required Plz check my profile and contact with me I think we have to use pipe to combine those Best regards!
Hi, sir✈✈✈ "SUCCESS = Faster Speed + Loyal Quality + High Credit" This is my slogan on working with client or employer I am an expert who have more 7 year's experience and have a powerful team. and we've ever de Plus
hello,how are you. i read your bid carefully. i am c/c++, node.js expert and have full experience for 10 years. c/c++, node.js is my top skill and i can handle your project by using that skills. i can provide most q Plus
Hello. I have many, many years of developing software in C under Linux, including complex multi-threaded applications, shared libraries, re-entrant code, callbacks, device drivers, asynchronous operations, complex data Plus