I need time-reporting software that is similar to that of [url removed, login to view] (but of much reduced scope, with just a few extra customizations).
The best way to describe it at this stage is as toggl minus the following:
- No need for the logic and UI for account creation/signup process. The app will be single account from its configuration.
- No need for the logic and UI to support "clients"
- No need for the logic and UI to support different "projects"
- No need for the logic and UI to support billable vs. non-billable time. I.e all time logged is treated equally.
- No need for the logic and UI to support tags
- No need for the logic and UI to support alerts
- No need for the logic and UI to support reminders
- No need for the exporting features
- No need for the printing feature
- No need for the bookmarking feature
- No need for the rounding feature
- No need for the achievements feature
- No need for the logic and UI to web-based timer (time reporting can only be done from the desktop app)
There may potentially be other parts that we can discard. We can discuss this via chat. The idea is to have the core time reporting functionality, with a few basic reporting views.
The system will also support a couple features that aren't available in toggl:
- Automatic reporting of mouse/keyboard activity
- The option (if the user opts-in to it) for taking periodic screenshots and uploading them to the website.
The website backend and time reporting API should be written in python.
The desktop apps should be based on a common code that can be built for either OS X, Windows, or Linux.
All of the system components should be developed with high quality and according to industry best practices for code formatting, annotations, unit tests, logging, error reporting, security, data backups and restoration, etc. You should also include a unit that will perform automated functional tests of the website and API. In addition, you should perform rigorous manual QA on your side.
The project will include maintenance (bug fixes and if needed fixing my production deployment) for 12 months. I.e. a large portion of the project amount will be the first milestone when acceptance tests are passed, and the rest released periodically over 12 months for the ongoing maintenance.
In your proposal, please be sure to address all of the following:
- which web frameworks are you comfortable using, and which of them would be your preferred ones for this project? (both backend, e.g. django/werkzeug, and frontend, e.g. bootstrap/ember/etc) I would like to pick the frameworks and it may or may not be your preferred one.
- which frameworks are you comfortable with using for the desktop apps, and which would you prefer?
- which deployments are you comfortable with using and which would you prefer? e.g. GAE / AWS / dedicated server.
- please describe the team that you plan to have working on this, and how long will you need to deliver the project?
For clarity, bids which aren't starting (at their very top) with answers to my questions will be considered as spam bids and ignroed.
Unfortunately, there are many such spam bids here.. thanks for understanding.
26 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 16285 $ pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks