STOP. It is imperative that you read this entire post before sending any messages to the employer.
The entirety of this agreement is in the attached [login to view URL] file. The first 3,000 characters are included below for reference.
We are looking for full-stack developers. Experience with any of the following is a plus: Python, AWS, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticsearch, single-page applications (SPA). This first project is a limited engagement to see if you are a good fit for the team. For this project, you will build a very simple website that is a dashboard for some metrics we produce. Your successful completion of this project will start you on a trial period with our team of up to 45 days.
NOTE: This project description is a lot to read and we don't want to waste anyone's time. If you like, you can post a proposal stating that you would like to determine your hourly rate first so that we don't waste your time. We highly recommend this path if you are requesting a rate above $12.50/hr.
1. Your deliverable must be a single file named "[login to view URL]".
2. This is how your deliverable will be used:
- Our automated build system will extract your deliverable file to "/usr/local/src" on a fresh server instance that exactly matches your assigned server.
- Our automated build system will run "/usr/local/src/[login to view URL]". Make sure your deliverable includes this file.
- [login to view URL] will run with root privileges. (So don't "sudo" inside it.)
- Do not assume any specific starting directory when [login to view URL] is executed.
3. Your deliverable is only correct if the following is true after our automated build system runs:
a. A web page is served using Apache when we browse to the server's IP. (E.g., [login to view URL])
i. This web page should be titled "Team42 Monitoring".
ii. This web page should query a web service:
1. [login to view URL]
2. The web service will respond with a JSON object with 2 values:
3. This page should display these 2 values on the page with large, attractive formatting. No charts or graphs necessary, just the number (unless you want to prove that you are a top-notch UI designer).
4. This page should re-query the web service every 5 seconds and automatically refresh the numbers.
5. This page should display dashes (--) if the web service is down. I.e., don't error, don't display "0".
5. For major technologies/languages, please stick to the following (i.e., no php, ruby, c#, c/c++, etc.). If you would like to use something else, ask before you submit a bid and we will let you know if your technology choice is acceptable.
b. jquery, node, angular, react
6. Your deliverable must be your original work.
1. Only bid...
*** Freelancer truncates this field. Refer to the attached [login to view URL] for the remainder of the project description.
I have read [login to view URL] in its entirety and agree to its terms. Hey, I have a few questions over the Terms and Guidelines so please do help me with that. I understood most of the part for it. I'm ready to Plus
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $115 pour ce travail
I have read [login to view URL] in its entirety and agree to its terms. ***** I am a senior and full-stack Django developer ***** [login to view URL](cryptocurrency trading bot site) [login to view URL](sh Plus
"I have read [login to view URL] in its entirety and agree to its terms Hi, Please contact me over sky-pe : My id: mohdumairdev2017 I am a hard-working, full-stack developer. I have advanced experience in bu Plus
Hello, I have review your posting for Website Development and want to showcase you our portfolio to represent our capabilities to prove we the best person for this job. Requirements of the project are fully understo Plus