Hi! We are hiring a Russian speaking React/Node developer into an international team, offering a full time remote job.
We are a global product development company that converts ideas into products. Our ideas and companies use real-time technology to change how people interact with each other. Our clients love our ability to quickly convert an idea into a prototype and eventually into a company. We specialize in:
- Full stack and Front End Programming (Node.js, .Net, React, [url removed, login to view])
- Big Data Technologies such as Spark and Scala
- Devops - Kubernetes, Docker etc
- Machine Learning and AI
- Freedom to choose your own full time schedule.
- The ability to work from wherever you want. Whether you prefer traveling and working from exotic beaches or spending time with your family and working from home, the choice is yours.
- Access to a thriving, collaborative community of talented peers.
- Extremely competitive compensation.
- Possession of OOP and design patterns
- Knowledge of functional programming techniques on JS, good knowledge of the lodash library
- Techniques working with asynchronous code - Promises, [url removed, login to view], async / await
- Experience with ES6, ES7
- 3+ Experience in developing commercial applications on the JS platform
- Experience and understanding of React.js, Redux. 6 months+ experience in developing commercial applications on React.
- Skills of profiling and debugging of code on JS, in particular code on React
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
- Good technical English.
A big plus:
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with MongoDB. Experience with aggregations.
- Skills to optimize the performance of the React component in a large application.
- Use of TDD in development
- Spoken English.
33 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hi, I am Full-Stack Expert and have experienced a lot with React, Node, .Net, ... This project is very interesting to me and makes me exciting. I am Full-Time available. Hope to work with you. Best Regards