My clients GTI(global technology infrastructure) is the technology infrastructure organization for the firm, delivering a wide range of products and services, and partnering with all lines of business to provide high quality service delivery, exceptional project execution and financially disciplined approaches and processes in the most cost effective manner. The objective of GTI is to balance both business alignment and the centralized delivery of core products and services. GTI is designed to address the unique infrastructure needs of specific lines of business and the demand to leverage economies of scale across the firm.
• Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest solution to the functional requirement
• Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners, designers, Ops, customer support
• Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
• Thrive in a team environment and has strong people communication skills
• Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and problem solving. Especially in situations where there may not be very much information available on the problem, you use creativity and teamwork to drive investigation and devise an appropriate fix
104 freelance font une offre moyenne de $82/heure pour ce travail
Our latest Angular JS driven website and application: [login to view URL] Yes, we follow AGILE methodology and follow the SCRUM. We would like to work for your client GTI. Regards Arup B