We've created a project, that need some updates, bug fixes, and improvements (new features), where it consists of:
- API (Rails 5 with JSON API Spec; JWT Authentication)
- Dashboard (Angular.js 1x)
- Editor Component (React Component that is embedded into Dashboard as UMD Module).
The project is a Chat Bot Dashboard, where we are using [url removed, login to view] as Messaging Channel (see their API), where we are integrated with them, using their APIs and Webhooks responses. All the data is stored in our database, using MongoDB.
The Editor Component is built with Storm React Diagrams, with a lot of modifications and improvements, generating a standard JSON structure, defining the conversation engine. This engine should be able to read that JSON, and provide the correct logic, such as saving variables in a Conversation Scope, doing the conditionals to select the next node (the next step in the conversation), and other features.
The Dashboard should display metrics, aggreated by Datetime, channel (Facebook, Telegram, Web Chat, ...), allow the customer to add Integrations (new channels using the Smooch API) and display conversations.
- Basic Authentication between Client-side (Angular.js) and Server-side (Rails)
- Smooch Integrations (APIs and Webhooks), using Sidekiq Workers in Rails for those actions
- Webhook Parser from Smooch
- Refactoring of some methods
- Dashboard Improvements (a lot of bugfixes)
- Conversation Engine
- Bug Fixes
ABOUT THE CODE:
- Well Documented
- Some Tests
4 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1720 $ pour ce travail