1. build CoBrowse service functioning similar to [login to view URL]
2. ability to share any modern website url link (public or secured) with any number of participants with full co-browse capabilities including full PROXING of original Web Pages and a way to switch CONTROL and ANNOTATE freely, while supporting all recording/playback of DOM events, exceptions and triggers for both Master/Slave sessions.
3. our tech stack: client - React/MobX, server-side: C#/ASP.NET (standard dotnet 4.8) we use WebSync for transport ([login to view URL])
and might be using/extending open-source SyncIt for DOM manipulation. ([login to view URL]) or building from scratch if wanted.
4. coder must TALK ENGLISH VERY GOOD (NOT JUST CHAT) BUT FREELY COMMUNICATE WITH VERBAL ENGLISH, if you can not express yourself with technical discussion in SPOKEN English, please don't bid...
5. this project will be integrated as a new feature into **existing** enhanced Remote Digital Collaboration platform, which will be shown to the coder to understand context and next-step integration into.
6. looking for single freelancers who work solely by themselves: team members, coders who already work on other projects and company's employed coders are not suitable for this project, so please don't bid.
7. please try to explain why you are skilled with Proxy, and DOM manipulation, real-time socketing and finally with great UI skills like this project dictate clearly.
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 4000 $ pour ce travail
To be honest point number 2 is a subject to check feasibility first. We can not commit we can give you 100% result on point number 2. Get 10 years of experienced C#, ASP.NET Developer + .Net Core, and Angular/Vue exper Plus
"Placeholder bid" Hello sir, I reviewed “surfly” website and all the requirements i can surely develop similar CoBrowse website for you according to your requirements as am expert in React from 6+ years also designe Plus
Hello, Hope you're doing great. I read the job requirements and I believe I can do this. I'm a graduate in Software Engineering Degree and have 5 years of experience. I believe I bring most of the required skills and w Plus