Wing is seeking a Backend Developer to work on the architecture and development of our consumer-facing and administrative applications, in a fun start-up environment.
Help architect, develop, and deploy innovative new products and technologies.
Support and add on functionality to existing applications and digital properties. Independently prototype new ideas and features to evaluate feasibility and perform user testing. Collaborate with project stakeholders, clients and team members to ensure timely technical delivery. Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code. Be a team player in a highly collaborative environment.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a software development role.
- A positive and proactive mindset.
- Very strong programming skills in Python with a deep familiarity of Django & Celery
- Experience with both web and mobile applications.
- Deep understanding of a modern application (general design patterns & antipatterns, templating & routing, DOM manipulation, RESTful APIs, data storage, security principles).
1. If you have built an open source Django plug, can you provide the link?
2. If not open source, can you provide sample code for a Django plugin you've built?
3. What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?
4. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
5. Briefly explain your process of gathering requirements and building a the necessary plugins.
28 freelance font une offre moyenne de $22/heure pour ce travail
Hello I have full experience of Django framework and i can do it perfectly I want to work for you and ready now Please chat with me and discuss more Thanks