All I need is, a small mysql db with 3-5 tables, a form to capture data, form will have 1-4 dropdowns populated by db tables, & generate a PDF inserting the captured data (i already have the PDF HTML design).
I usually send cost estimation quotes every week to my clients.
I have a PDF template that I’ve been using for years to send my quotes. I don’t need to change anything to that template. It has my logo, and I love the design. All I need is:
• Have a screen with a form that I can fill by entering data related to the quote ill be sending, such as name of person who is sending this quote, name of the person im sending the quote, company name this quote is directed to, and all the elements(products) related to the Cost Estimation quote for example, element 1 can be:
name: computer, qty: 2, price: 100
A total of 15 inputs plus all the elements to add to the cost estimation quote which user can add by clicking on an add element button or something.
• When finishing filling the form and hitting submit, form data must be inserted into the PDF template.
• Then we should be able to save the form on a specific folder on windows.
• You don’t need to design the PDF template, I have the HTML ready. Perhaps tweaking it a little to make it look good. But PDF template HTML is 90% done. I did it myself.
• Should have a small mysql db, to handle quotes counter, every time you create a new quote counter increments, but resets every day. Also db must have a way to save clients and their emails. Also our products, their description, code, and product price per unit.
• When filling up the form, we must be able to select the client from a dropdown which gets its dropdown data from the mysql db. Same when adding elements (products) to this form (cost estimation quote).
PLZ REPLY WITH 'ireaditall' TO KNOW YOU READ ALL REQUIREMENTS
• Some of the inputs should be with preselected data. Form will have an estimate of 15 total inputs, 5 of them might be preselected, or with default text. Remember, user can manually add more inputs when adding another element (product) to the list of the form (cost estimation quote).
• Save PDF file with the next name format: cotizacion_DDMMYY_01, where DDMMYY is the current date, and the last number 01 is a counter of daily quotes, each day, counter is reset. Every time you create a new quote in the form and hit submit, this should increment the quote_daily_counter table field name counter (table quote_daily_counter will only have 2 columns, ID and COUNTER), if its a new day, then reset field counter to 1.
IM A PROGRAMMER MYSELF AND CAN HELP YOU WITH THE LOGIC OR SOMETHING YOU MIGHT NEED
13 freelances font une offre moyenne de 163 $ pour ce travail
Please check our design portfolio [login to view URL] Ready to build you professional Branding with unlimited revisions till your satisfaction. I am the perfect match to complete your project "Cost Estimat Plus
ireaditall Hi, I am a software developer. I can create a cost estimation quote form with a database and can produce PDF.
Hi There, I am available to start immediately. I have read your post requirement for the " When finishing filling the form and hitting submit, form data must be inserted into the PDF template. ". Now I have some quest Plus
ireaditall,,,, Hi. I can create the electron app. I am expert in [login to view URL] (electron alternative). please contact
Hi. I am Eko, full stack coder leveraging my background in building more intuitive user experiences in 8 years. An experienced analytic and problem-solving skills honed during prior experience in development. Earned a Plus
i read it all. did exactly same thing here 15 input from html website to pdf as output. you can install xamp wamp server on your computer and you can run it in your computer with database. [login to view URL] Plus
ireaditall Hello. I have implemented a similar task in this project : https://www.freelancer.com/projects/php/Fillable-webform-database/details You can see a review here: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/php/Fi Plus
Hello, Sir. "ireaditall" I have just read your description carefully and found what you want. I am good at CRUD operation using ElectronJs and also very familiar with working on MYsql and pdf output. As a full-stack de Plus
Hello there! I undertand the job requirements and i can get to work right now, i am sure i can help you solve your problem. I am new here looking for jobs to build up my reputation and i hope you can give me the oppo Plus
I can do this project with Python language and mysql database and others And if you are satisfied, pay the money. I guarantee two months of work.