We have an Asp.Net website written in C#, Currently it uses things like UpdatePanel, ServerSideControls, WebPage Classes etc. these things bind the UI to the backend.
The task would be to re-architect this website into a two-tier application i.e. clearly separate the frontend code(HTML/JS) with backend code(APIs exposed through ASHX)
The site is small website, with following high level pages,
1. Homepage With signIn Registration links and other info.
2. Registration Wizard that takes user through 5/6 steps and gathers info from them.
3. Search Page where serach/filter criteria is provided to get back the results
4. Profile Pages for people who register on our websites. (More or less shows the info collected while registration)
5. Messaging Page which lets people send messages to each other.(Not instant messages, Email like inbox design.)
41 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 28235 ₹ pour ce travail
Hi, Dear Sir, I am ready to start this project now, I can get the task done for you within your timeframe and budget, so if you are interested in a collaboration please contact me..... With warm regards
Hi, Instead of two tier, I will do it in MVC5 using C#. AJAX, JSON,HTML5,CSS,JQuery will be used in the website. I am also able to do it in 3 layered architecture. Regards
Hi i am master in asp.net C# programing and ready to make your application into 2 tier and make easy to integrate it and make it very professional way