We are looking for help with our existing Chrome extension, which adds a central shopping cart onto the websites of many retailer websites.
Specifically, we are looking for the following work to be done:
1) Bug: When an existing partial order is deleted from the database, the Chrome extension doesn't sync properly
2) Bug: Product quickview for [url removed, login to view] is having issues displaying our Add To Cart button
3) Bug: Some products can not be added to cart for the [url removed, login to view] retailer
4) New feature: On the cart confirmation page, if user does not have a credit card on file, replace inline credit card form with popup window
5) New feature: Automatically gather metadata (style, size) for products, when adding product to cart. Remove the existing screenshot function.
The project is on Github, and we are using Trello for project management. Full details regarding the project tasks are in the attached document below.