Build a web form in Caspio.
1) Create questions and answer boxes:
- Q1: 'What is the date?', answers should be dates. Insert a date scheme/calendar box.
- Q2 'Have you used this product?' Should have multiple answers (approx 200 possible answers) answers are already in the table within caspio, the autocomplete function should be used to help the user fill in the answer he is looking for
- Q3 'How many items of this product have you used?' (number is answer 1,2,3, etc)
- Q4: 'At what time did you use this product?' Timeblocks have to be created: per 15 min of a day, such as: 1:15-1:30 pm (so 96 options)
2) Multiply the above Q1-4 with a simple '+' icon or something like that, to make user able to fill in several products.
3) After completing the form, the user directly receives an automated email with a summary of all names and amount of products selected including their timeblock.