create a single page web application from where you can specify & launch any external HTML page on which the properties of selected web elements needs to be captured and sent back to the main page where this data gets added to a list/table
1. On the page, enter an external website URL and click the button to launch the target html page(within the same page or a new page, whichever will work).The user should be able to view both the pages simultaneously and access both of them easily.
2. On the external webpage, on selecting a web element(using an event like right click, mouse over etc.), the code should capture 3 properties of the selected web element: 1. List of locaters(id=xxx, name=yyy, xpath=zzz etc.) 2. value of the html element 3. type of object
3. This data should be passed back to the main page .
4. The data consisting of these 3 values can be added/inserted/updated as a row to an existing list on the page based on user action.
5. Similarly, the user should should be able to repeat the same for other objects also, one at a time.
6. This list of data of these multiple web elements/objects needs to be finally saved or updated to the database
The solution should be browser independent and should have no/minimum installation/configuration required.
A very brief description of the solution approach and any tools used will help in taking the proposal to the next stage
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹8518 pour ce travail
Already have web based and window based website automation experience using selenium webdriver using java Relevant Skills and Experience Selenium webdriver Java Jquery Robotframework Pom Python