I have many Windows tablets that need to keep a website open to stream videos 24/7; however, sometimes the website will give an error or the browser will crash and the website will need to be reloaded.
The tablets have different specs and are running on different resolutions so the solution you provide will need to work on all settings and resolutions.
The automation script will need to handle the following:
1. When website gets stuck and doesn't autoload next video, the script should refresh the page and make sure it continues
2. When browser runs out of memory or crashes, it should refresh the page
3. If an error from the website about window not being focused is given, then click a button on the page to reload the page
4. If the website goes to the homepage the script will need to navigate to the streaming page and click the correct buttons to start streaming videos
5. If the browser exits, the script needs to reopen the browser, go to the correct website, and click the correct button to start the streaming
6. If the tablet restarts for any reason, the script should automatically start upon boot, reopen the browser, go to the correct website, and click the correct button to start streaming
My first bid on Freelancer. I am a college student and am confident with AHK. Relevant Skills and Experience I have spent a few years with AHK. Projects I have done are: Sudoku generator, screenshot program, autoClick Plus