I have an existing web page on http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming/[url removed, login to view]
There is one product (online course) for sale there. It uses PayPal for checkout.
The objective of this project is to replace the PayPal checkout with Stripe checkout.
The scope includes but is not limited to:
1) Assist with purchasing SSL cert, configuring SNI, installing SSL certificate on web server, enabling ssl in Apache, etc.
2) Configure 301 re-direct for HTTP > HTTPs on [url removed, login to view] only (the rest of the website will remain on HTTP. Only this one page is to move to HTTPs)
2) Assist if the 301 re-direct in .htaccess causes any issues with PHP on the web server (previously I added a 301 re-direct and it downgraded the version of PHP on the server somehow, breaking the forums which use PHPbb. I had to re-install PHP to fix it). I don't know why this happened before, but if it happens again I need your assistance!
3) Modify [url removed, login to view] code so that Buy Now buttons use Stripe Checkout and/or [url removed, login to view] to display standard Stripe Checkout payment form to get user payment details. The look of "Buy Now" buttons on existing page should not change.
4) Charge the users card. Integrate with my existing Stripe account
5) Assist with setting up and testing web-hook between Stripe and DAP (course membership software) as per [url removed, login to view]
6) All related support and assistance to achieve the project objective.
All the above to be tested on separate new page, before making changes to LIVE [url removed, login to view]
Note: Freelancer will not be provided with login credentials to the web server or payments system. I will upload all changes to the server.
Freelancer must agree to continuous 4 hour windows of time, during which we will work together in chat window to execute the changes and provide support. Freelancer will advise me on commands to type into web server shell.
This is a very important live website, so the utmost care must be taken with the migration. This project must not be rushed. All tasks must be carefully planned and tested together before execution. The freelancer must provide a plan of tasks! :)