looking for complete (100%) self-working independent freelancer to join exisitng team.
1. build CoBrowse service functioning similar to [login to view URL]
2. ability to share any modern website url link (public or secured) with any number of participants with full co-browse capabilities including full PROXING of original Web Pages and a way to switch CONTROL and ANNOTATE freely, while supporting all recording/playback of DOM events, exceptions and triggers for both Master/Slave sessions.
3. our tech stack: client - React/MobX, server-side: C#/ASP.NET (standard dotnet 4.8) we use WebSync for transport ([login to view URL])
and might be using/extending open-source SyncIt for DOM manipulation. ([login to view URL]) or building from scratch if wanted.
4. coder must TALK ENGLISH VERY GOOD (NOT JUST CHAT) BUT FREELY COMMUNICATE WITH VERBAL ENGLISH, if you can not express yourself with technical discussion in SPOKEN English, please don't bid...
5. this project will be integrated as a new feature into **existing** enhanced Remote Digital Collaboration platform, which will be shown to the coder to understand context and next-step integration into.
6. looking for single freelancers who work solely by themselves: team members, coders who already work on other projects and company's employed coders are not suitable for this project, so please don't bid.
7. please try to explain why you are skilled with Proxy, and DOM manipulation, real-time socketing and finally with great UI skills like this project dictate clearly.
5 freelances font une offre moyenne de 2579 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I have 8+ years of dedicated experience and broad-spectrum knowledge of Web and Cloud applications using C#, ASP.Net Framework, ASP.Net MVC (3/4/5/6), CORE 2,3, Angular (1,2,4,6,8,9), Entity Framework, AUTOMAPPER, Plus
Hello, You might have heard about us online from trust piolet, as we have some great satisfied clients over there who worked with us through out the platform, we are Techjuke amazingly providing services to corporate Plus
Hi there. I hope you are doing good, safe, and sound. I've just gone through your request. I do UI UX, and I have a team of developers serving the industry for 5years. That makes me a good fit for this project. If you Plus
Hello, Hope this message finds you well, I checked your details and I believe that my experience is what you are looking 4. I have been working on similar projects for the past eight years, and I have the essential sk Plus