1. Display the tooth in 3D image with their marked dental diagnosis/treatments.
2. Adult teeth 32 nos and child teeth 20 nos.
3. Identify the movement of tooth based on dental technical nomenclature.
4. Shift or rotate the tooth images as per the input values/axis.
5. Move tooth images left, right, upper, lower from their default spaces respectively according to the inputted values.
6. Record the last moved position intact for future reloading of images.
Dental practitioner/dentist can digitally see the patient tooth position via the dental chart application. This is helps them to mark future treatments based upon the images recorded will while the dentist examined the patient in their respective visit to the clinic
Attached is POC done for the project
8 freelances font une offre moyenne de 166 $ pour ce travail
Hi, How are you today? Thank you for posting this project, and I'm very happy to bid your project. I've read carefully your project details. I have rich experiences related with your project. Your satisfaction with th Plus
Hello respected client! My self PANKAJ KUMAR LONIYA. I am fulltime freelancer. I have 6 years experience in different kind of scripting & programming language such as php, laravel, codeigniter, angular 8/10, node_js, Plus