We have an existing iPhone/iPad app that can load and display online magazines.
The magazine content is hosted on our server. Each page of the magazine is a jpg file;
We need some changes to the current application and new features for magazine content to be implemented:
1. Integrate hyperlinks: go to web browser from the magazine page by following a link and return back to magazine;
2. Integrate videos in the magazines. Video features:
a. Video stream embedded to magazines
b. Video triggered by user interface element, button (“video trigger”);
c. Videos can be hosted on our server
3. Integrate image gallery in the magazine
a. Image gallery triggered by user interface element, button;
b. Images will be hosted on our server
4. Adapt application for iPad
5. Adapt application to iOS4
6. Change catalog orientation when iPad/iPhone is rotating
7. Remove left and right buttons
8. Resize menu
9. Subscriptions through e-mails
10. Magazine archive: the user is able to view all the magazines from one publisher.
Current app - video:
[url removed, login to view]
See other examples:
here [url removed, login to view]
or here [url removed, login to view]
For magazine creation we are using a conversion tool which generates the folder structure, content and xml files. So you should consider the current structure of the magazines.
Additional info will be provided to the selected bidder.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de €1332 pour ce travail
Dear client, Thanks for your posting. I've gone with your specification and having healthy experience in FaceBook, I-Phone, I-Pad, i-Pod Touch, BlackBerry, Android, Symbian APPS/GAMES, Flash and other mobile apps as Plus
Please let me know if you are interested in publishing your ipad magazine using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite the same software used to create the Martha Stewart Ipad magazine, Conde Nast titles, Nationa Geographi Plus