We have an existing iPhone/iPad app that can load and display online magazines.
The magazine content is hosted on our server. Each page of the magazine is a jpg file;
We need some changes to the current application and new features for magazine content to be implemented:
1. Integrate hyperlinks: go to web browser from the magazine page by following a link and return back to magazine;
2. Integrate videos in the magazines. Video features:
a. Video stream embedded to magazines
b. Video triggered by user interface element, button (“video trigger”);
c. Videos can be hosted on our server
3. Integrate image gallery in the magazine
a. Image gallery triggered by user interface element, button;
b. Images will be hosted on our server
4. Adapt application for iPad
5. Adapt application to iOS4
6. Change catalog orientation when iPad/iPhone is rotating
7. Remove left and right buttons
8. Resize menu
9. Subscriptions through e-mails
10. Magazine archive: the user is able to view all the magazines from one publisher.
Current app - video:
[url removed, login to view]
See other examples:
here [url removed, login to view]
or here [url removed, login to view]
For magazine creation we are using a conversion tool which generates the folder structure, content and xml files. So you should consider the current structure of the magazines.
Additional info will be provided to the selected bidder.