I need a script that does the following:
1. When a user CLICKS on a link or ANYWHERE else on my webpage, a POP-UNDER window is created (this will either be a new tab in some browsers or a new window in others. If you can make it open a new window, rather than a new tab, even better). IMPORTANT: This is a request for a POP-UNDER on click script, not a POP-UP on click script.
What is a POP-UNDER?
It is either (depending on the browser) a window that opens underneath the current browser window OR a new tab that opens next to the current browser tab but keeps the user on the current tab. Unlike a POP-UP it is totally unintrusive and the user will "discover it" later rather than have it pop up in their face. If you don't understand what a POP-UNDER is, please don't bid for this job.
3. Naturally, the pop-under will not be blocked by any browser blockers (that's why it's activated "ON CLICK") and my webpage will remain on top/visible (unaffected by the pop-under).
4. If the POP-UNDER is a window and not a tab, I'd like it to open maximised (not full screen)
5. The pop-under should be activated only ONCE per visit to my webpage to prevent it popping-under every time the user somewhere on my webpage.
6. I need it to work properly in all browsers (e.g. IE6, 7, 8, 9), Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari versions, etc.)
This should be quite a simple script and I know it's been created before on this site, so I don't mind if the same person creates it again and sends it to me.
Thanks in advance!
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $47 pour ce travail
Hi, I have 4+ exp In programming , i did several project related to your project and I can easy do this job please check my pmb and be a part of my services forever and I have also good client satisfaction across the Plus