I currently have a store website which I made using 3DCart. I would like to take trade-ins for items that I am currently selling in my store. I need a "reverse shopping cart" which customers can add items to which they wish to trade in. Things I want:
1. The trade-in value to be a percentage of the current price of the item in my store.
2. Ability for me to add and remove items from the trade-in list.
3. Items organized by categories similar to my store
4. Pricing options for cash or store credit (both shown next to item)
5. Account information (name,address,etc) on store connected with check-out during trade-ins
6. Standard invoice to be printed on checkout with transaction information including items and values
7. Check-out connected with site to purchase and print shipping label with shipping addresses filled in
8. Designed to fit inside my website frame