The functions of the website are:
1) User can register or login with password
2) Once logged in, the user can see the "photobooks" they have created (thumbnails in a grid layout) and can create a new photobook or edit/delete an existing photobook.
3) Upon creating a new photobook or editing a photobook, the user can see the "photobook pages" they have created for the book (thumbnails in a grid layout) and can create a new photobook page or edit/delete an existing page.
4) Upon creating a new photobook page or editing an existing page, the user can see the "photobook page layers" they have created for the page (thumbnails in a grid layout) and can create a new photobook page layer or edit/delete an existing photobook page layer. Each photobook page layer will have either a single image or a single textbox placed, scaled, and rotated within the layer.
5) While creating a new photobook page layer or editing an existing photobook page layer, the user can move, rotate, or scale the image or textbox within the photobook page layer. The photobook page layer can be configured to show the other layers on the page to ensure proper scaling and placement of the image/textbox within the layer's bounding box.
6) When adding images to a photobook page layer, the user can select an image from previously uploaded images. The images are to be displayed as thumbnails in a grid layout. New images can be upload in PNG format. Deleting of images should not occur if the image is currently used on a layer in a page of a photobook.
20 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1174 $ pour ce travail
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks