We are looking for a Java developer to add some new features to the web front end of a gaming site.
The site is coded using the following technologies and frameworks.
JSP and JSTL, Tiles
Struts 2, Spring and Hibernate
Eclipse, MySQL and Tomcat
1) There is an issue with the time zones is related to "Daylight Saving" or "Summer Time". In many time zones the clock moves forward by 1 hour. Please see [url removed, login to view]
There appears to be two ways to deal with this time zone issue in Java:
a) Using the tzupdater tool:
This will update the time zone data used by Java. This might require write permissions to Java installation folders. Existing code should work with minimal change if the tzupdater can be run regularly (when ever DST/time zone offset changes).
If an automatic way could be found to update the time zone data then this could be an acceptable approach.
b) Using Joda time:
We have found a library [url removed, login to view] which might help with this issue.
?Joda JAR files needs to be recompiled/updated when DST/timezone offset changes.??For using Joda-Time, we need to modify all the code where String <-> Date conversion is done.?Possibly a utility method could be created to do the conversions using Joda time library and we can call these methods for String -> Date conversion.
2) Our gaming site will use Wirecard for payment integration. This part of the coding needs to be completed.
Attached is the integration information that was sent to us from Wirepay. We have also found some kind of demo at [url removed, login to view] which might be helpful.
Wirecard integration has a number of steps:
1. For payment we need to check first the card is enrolled for 3-d secure and redirect user to card site for 3-d secure authentication.
2. Verify the user has authenticated the transaction.
3. Then submit the credit card transaction to Wirecard again and then verify the transaction.
Most of the coding has been done the code for calling Wirecard 3-d secure verification and payment, but there bight be minor issues and incomplete functionality with is parts with this part of the code.
Additional works pending for Wirecard integration are:
1. Form validation in payment pages.
2. Update the 'financial' database table once the payment process is complete.
3. The ability to refund money back to the users credit card using Wirecard when users withdraw 'credits'.
3) Site security and validation enhancements:
1. Only allow a limited number of username and password fails before the account is locked.
2. The password should not contain the username.
3. Passwords should contain at least one number.
4. Username and passwords should not contain any special characters.
5. There should be a profanity check on usernames and other data that is entered into the site. We already have a method that checks for profanity for the game chat. This can be reused here.
All of the security validation should display the appropriate error messages where necessary.
4) Write JUnit tests for the existing code. This can be discussed in further detail.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $606 pour ce travail
Hello, I have couple of guys who would be perfect fit with significant experience in development of financial software and websites. Some examples of our work: [url removed, login to view] We would be glad to help y Plus
hi again, I am the android developer,maybe I can help on this project(I am also a j2ee developer for 5 years).