I would like an empty Ruby on Rails project (i.e. I will finish it off) that allows users to log in using their Google Account via OAuth2.
All you are required to do is:
1. Create a RoR project,
2. Create a user, and user_sessions model,
3. Use AuthLogic or Devise in conjunction with a quality plugin or your own code,
4. Ensure on the home page the user can click "Connect with Google" OR "Connect with Facebook" and login via OAuth
5. Remember their session when they return to the site.
6. If someone has clicked 'Login with Google' and then uses Facebook, it should auto match their emails and should NOT create a duplicate user. This is the same for the reverse case.
That's it. For now, create a dummy model "posts" or something if you need a set of resources for the "User" model to own.
I will finish the app however I do not have time to work out the details regarding these OAuth2 connects right now.
I am a reasonably seasoned RoR programmer so expect well commented, clear, code! I do not want users to be created for each type of OAuth2 connection, I want them to end up being one user, connected to each.
I myself know this would take me 3 or so hours, so bear that in mind :).