Project goal is convert HTML template to ASP.NET using VB.NET and JQUERY.
Additional target are:
1. Create masterpage with template menu binded with [url removed, login to view] (using repeater or other control)
2. Modify JS file to activate menu item when user click on it
3. Modify menu to diplay second level menu
4. Modify table style to use gridview (also using datapager)
5. Create multicolumn form style to show control with label on top and control bottom. The form must show more columns as the page grid, but will place the label of any control over the control itself. Form must to show different control: textbox, dropdownlist, checkbox, etc. Every control can use one or more column (liquid layout)
6. Create filter area on top of table (gridview) like a small form with same style to show filters.
Every control in template must be replaced with ASP.NET control
Every function and style in template must to work with masterpage
Template to use (I will send it to you whe project start) is this: [url removed, login to view]
Décerné à :
30 freelance font une offre moyenne de $142 pour ce travail
I have a very simple way to prove that what I do works and it's risk free for you to try. Nothing beats seeing the results with your own eyes!! Regards Subbu
Hi, I m expert in ecommerce functionality, shopping cart, product catalogue, community based application, custom cms development. Please check PMB for my previous work I have done.