I have built an excel spreadsheet which allows people to input their perceived energy intake and expenditure. The spreadsheet then allows the user to forecast their future weight based future energy intake and expenditure. Its pretty simple.
I need a website built based on this spreadsheet. The website is a proof of concept only. It can be ugly as sin, and needs no security. The website will have three pages.
1. THE LOGIN PAGE
- Has a single text box on it and a button. The user enters their name in the text box. When then click the button they are taken to THE HOME PAGE
- If the user was returned to this page after having clicked a 'logout' button, a message telling them that they are now logged out should be shown.
2. THE HOME PAGE
- At the top of the page: Displays the name of the currently logged in user
- At the top of the page: Provides a button so that the user can 'logout' and return to THE LOGIN PAGE
- At the top of the page: Provides a button to jump to THE FORECASTING PAGE
- At the top of the page: Shows the forecast weight in three months if existing trends continue (more on this is explained below)
- The bottom of the page has three [url removed, login to view] columns are named 'Food', 'Exercise', and 'Weight'.
- Each column looks essentially the same, with two text boxes and a button sitting above a table.
- The table in each column shows the historical data recorded for the user (eg. recorded food, recorded exercise, recorded weight). The Food table has three columns (date, food type, calories). The Exercise table has three columns (date, excercise details, calories). The Weight table has two columns (date, weight).
- Input into the text boxes in the Food and Exercise columns is constrained so that only items recognised by the FatSecret API can be recorded (see [url removed, login to view]).
- When the user clicks the button in either of these columns data is recorded in the database and then displayed in the associated history table. The data recorded includes the date entered, food/exercise description entered, and associated calories for the food/exercise as advised by the FatSecret API.
- When the user clicks the button in the button in the weight column, the date and weight entered are recorded in the database. The new record is displayed to the user in the associated history table
THE FORECASTING PAGE
- The forecasting page opens in a new window from THE HOME PAGE
- It contains three text boxes and a label
- The user is able to enter a hypothetical future caloric intake into the first textbox. The user is able to enter a hypothetical future caloric expenditure into the second textbox. The user is able to enter a number of weeks. As the user changes the values in these text boxes, the label refreshes to show the user's forecast weight that number of weeks in the future.
- These same calculation processes will be used to display the forecast weight on the homepage. In this instance the 'weeks' will be set to twelve, and the energy intake/expenditure will simply be the averages per day for the last seven days.
Happy to answer any additional questions.
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $472 pour ce travail
Hi! ASP.Net/C#/MS Excel expertise! Awaiting your positive response ! Please check PMB! Thanks
We can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.
Hi, I can do this work in .Net using c# so that you can host it on Azure or Amazon cloud. Please check your inbox for more details. Thanks, Gans.
.Net, Web developer here. I have experience in developing EMR systems/Patient demographics and others. Please check PM for more details. Thanks!
I am certificated C# programmer working with in .NET since 2002. Long term practice with ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, [url removed, login to view], jQuery and CSS3 allows me to perform this task at high quality I am living in Lithuania (+2GMT). Plus
Hi, I have experience in developing and deploying websites to Azure platform and can also test it for you, before making it available to your customers. Please check more details for PM
Dear Sir, We are able to handle such projects confidently because of a sound design, development and QA team having years of experience in their work. Looking forward for your positive reply. Thanks, Acrosoft Plus