I need to develop a simple mobile app on Phonegap and corresponding server backend, maybe using Stackmob, Parse, etc. or whatever you suggest and justify.
The frontend consists of:
- A sign up feature, hopefully using Facebook login and maybe Twitter.
- A simple form (3 fields) which should be saved locally for future reuse.
- The used submits the form to the server, and the server should then send POST / GET requests with the submitted info to online webforms on a couple of sites.
- Then the server should wait for some confirmation emails and send notifications to the client (iOS/Android notifications and maybe SMS).
- Also, the front end should include a "share on social networks" feature.
- A history of date/time and one of the submitted fields.
- Basic Send feedback/About/Rate app features.
So it is probably just 4-5 basic screens.
You should help with the build generation in PhoneGap and app submission to markets in the following platforms (in order of priority):
- Windows Phone
The backend should have:
- User sign up and save basic user info (email, phone, name) from the mobile frontend.
- Receive form submissions from the clients and save to DB.
- Resend submitted info to other online forms POST/GET.
- Monitor an email account and parse confirmation emails, then resend these notifications to the client via iOS/Android notifications or maybe SMS.
I am open to listen to suggestions on the backend platform or if you see it simple enough to develop your own backend code.
I will need all source code and project files and help submitting to the app marketplaces.
The app will grow later in functionality so this could be the first project of many more coming.