We are looking to add 2 super talented iPhone and/or Android programmers to our mobile development team. First Million Services, Inc. (CyberRich Games) is a startup company that will be focusing on making social games for Facebook and mobile games for iOS and Android. If you think you have the talent and passion in the mobile Social Gaming Industry, please join us!
Be a positive member of our team, help build a great culture for our Japan team, give feedback on games in development and take part in other activities in the company as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 2f King's Court Building 2,Chino Roces Ave..
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong portfolio from commercially shipped mobile games
- Excellent programming skills
A passion for games, virtual worlds, and social networking
- Must LOVE playing games on your iPhone, iPod, iPad or Android.
- Extreme passion for gaming to the point that you obnoxiously mention obscure games from the 90s in most conversations
- An awareness of viral videos and hilarious memes that we haven't seen before – and we've seen most of them
If you are interested in applying for the position here is what to do:
- Send samples of your shipped games. The more the merrier!
- Describe yourself and why you would be great for this job in your email!
- Include a resume.
- If you have social network accounts, feel free to send us links. (not required, but definitely a plus)
9 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 53389 ₱ pour ce travail
Hello! I'm confident that me, and my staff could complete this work for you. If you have any questions for us, please let us know. We can speak via skype if we need to during the duration of the project.
I am eligible for the job post. I've developed more then 20 apps so far and more then 2 years experience in IOS developments. Portfolio can be sent upon request. Thanks