The goal of this project is to convert a java applet arcade-style game into Titanium Appcelerator.
The game is Mathteroids, and may be played online at [url removed, login to view]
Full Java source code (as well as images and sounds) for the Applet will be provided. Please look at the javadoc, provided at [url removed, login to view] before you bid, so you can get an idea of the scope of the project.
More specific requirements :
* Many of the classes have little or no UI code. You should preserve the class/object structure of these classes as much as possible.
* A small number of the classes don't need to be converted at all, since they are not used in the game - for example, most of the subclasses of 'Player'. More details will be given to the successful bidder.
* Those classes that are mainly UI related, or relate to views
* The final Appcelerator project must work for iPhone, iPad, and on the Android simulator.
When bidding on the project,
* Please explain why you believe you have the necessary skills to complete this project.
* Please explain also how you will approach the project - what you will work on first, what each prototype will do, and what milestones you expect, in a rough timeline.
* Please suggest (in a PM) how the user will control the spaceship on the mobile device (how the user will do actions like turn, move forward, fire bullet).
Thanks for your interest in the project, and happy bidding! I look forward to working with the winning bidder on this project!
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1480 pour ce travail
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please provide more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...
Hello! We are strong team of experts who are ready to cooperate with you. The place-holder is not real because we need more details to make an estimation. Please, check the PMB for details. Thanks.
1 year experience with Titanium. Got 2 developers on board and built 4 apps for the appstore. Got several more apps under development that make use of local storage, sql lite, network access, graphics, etc.