We are working on a little and simple content webpage for mobile.
Because we are novices in this kind of things, we have a few beginners problems/errors/difficulties.
The solving of them is the task of this proposal.
We guess all the problems result out of our incorrect use of javascirpt/jquerymobile.
In principle the site consits out of a navigation and single content files (HTML).
We build a sample (attached to this proposal, starting with the [url removed, login to view]) which is based on our work. The solving of the problems can/should be done within this sample, so we can copy the solutions to our original data. The sample also reflects/shows all the problems described below.
List of the problems/difficulties (with aditional comments):
1. Within the single HTML-files there is a javascirpt which resizes automaticly the images.
- When the files are opened the „normal“ way (thru the navigation) the script doesn´t work.
- When the files are opened directly with a browser, the script works.
- When the files are opened thru the „next“-Button, the script works.
- It seams, that the scirpt is not triggered correctly.
The provided solution needs to work offline!!! without any help/contact to a webserver!!
2. At the top of each page there is a navbar, followed by a header.
We want a space between the navbar and header (dynamic or fixed hight need to be discussed) where ads are shown.
3. Edit hight of the navbar and header
The hight of the navbar and the header need to be sized down to minimum but reasonable hight, in fact just a few pixel less then the standard version.
The solutions have to work on actual devices and I want prove of it. If its on an android and/or an iphone is equal to me!!!!
Décerné à :