Need Macromedia Director 3D developer/ programmer and graphics designer.
I am an anesthesiologist working on a medical education/training/simulation program. The project will be called "The Video Atlas of Nerve Blocks". The nerve block is a medical procedure in which a nerve bundle is injected to anesthetize an arm or leg for surgery. This interactive DVD will combine real video of actual procedures and 3D graphics derived from a complete anatomically correct 3D human model (skin, bones, muscle, tendon, nerves, cardiovascular, pulmonary, organs, etc...) animated in Maya. An "Anatomy Lab" will allow dissection through the skin and muscle of the virtual human model. Also, a simulator based on the 3D model will allow the user to puncture the virtual human body anywhere with a stimulating needle, at any angle and at any depth, and get the appropriate response (muscle twitch, arterial puncture, punctured lung, bone obstruction etc..)
1. Proficiency with Macromedia Director, especially programming for 3D models
2. Knowledge of and some ability to use 3D programs like Maya or 3DSMax or Lightwave
3. Experience with 3D presentations in Shockwave and QTVR
4. Imaginative, innovative, and experienced graphics designer
What I need:
1. Graphics and multimedia design
a. DVD interface (graphics, music, sound effects) for:
i. Training videos for 25 different nerve blocks
ii. Anatomy lab
b. Introductions to videos and interactive areas with compelling graphics and sound
d. Coordinated Web design for online demos
2. Interface design
a. For the training videos
i. Design and implement interesting navigation options
ii. Design and implement visual feedback to show which part of the video is being shown (Introduction, technique, anatomy, complications etc…)
iii. Design and implement sidebar for informative text and links to pertinent content
iv. Design and implement a search engine with links to results
b. For the Lab module.
i. Design and implement a way to intuitively interact with the virtual human model at different camera angles.
ii. Design and implement a method for users to dissect away skin and muscle from the model to reveal underlying organs, nerves, vasculature, bone, and tendons.
iii. Design and implement the ability to label these structures on user demand
c. For the simulator module.
i. Design and implement a method for intuitive interaction with the virtual human model with a nerve stimulating needle.
ii. Design and implement a way the user will be able to inject the model at any point.
iii. Design and implement the ability to change the angle of the approach and the depth of the needle.
iv. Design and implement an intuitive way for the user to change camera angles and zoom
v. Design and implement methods for visual feedback for resistance to insertion based on the type of structure entered by the needle.
vi. Design and implement methods for revealing the result of violating certain structures (blood vessels, organs, lungs, etc...)
vii. Design and implement methods for revealing the result of stimulating a nerve with the subsequent muscle movement.
viii. Design and implement a method for the user to determine the location of bony landmarks on the virtual human model.
ix. Design and implement a method for allowing the user to make skin and muscle partially or fully transparent so they can see what is happening with their needle.
x. Design and implement a simulator accurate enough to allow experimentation with new approaches to nerve blocks.
3. Macromedia director cross platform (MAC and PC) programming for:
a. Interface and navigation
1. Test for presence of Quicktime and Shockwave and install if necessary
2. Create functional user option for the program to run full screen or in a window
3. Propose suitable options for copy protection
4. Prepare (if necessary) assets in the movie, and the movie itself for copy protection.
5. All programming necessary to implement the interface in a manner efficient enough to be used on the average PC or Mac and still have exceptional detail.
6. Test product on MAC and PC (low-end, mid-range, and high-end hardware)
ii. Educational module (training videos)
1. Synchronize video in the main window, and informative text in a side window
2. Option to make the main window full screen (and back again)
3. Links from text to pertinent parts of the DVD or by launching a browser in a window for online info
4. Functional forward and back buttons with history of user’s navigation
iii. Lab module (interactive anatomy lab)
1. Includes QTVR or Shockwave 3D manipulation of the high-res virtual human model and it’s objects (mostly removing objects, making objects semitransparent).
2. Includes integration of animations for cutting and removing muscle and skin.
iv. Simulator module
1. Includes collision detection of needle with 100 muscle objects, 20 organ objects, 20 blood vessel objects, 100 bone objects, and 1 skin object.
2. Includes scripts necessary to react to collisions with behaviors such as :
a. Making certain objects transparent
b. Initiating animations of certain muscles
c. Initiating animations of bleeding at the site of vascular injury.
d. Initiates animation of puncture of organs
a. How to best export models into Director to be used for the Lab module and the simulator module from Maya
b. Advice on effective methods for presenting the above modules.
c. Critique of video and 3D assets I provide
d. How best to present 3D graphics (QTVR –vs. - Shockwave etc...)
5. A provider that is experienced, professional, innovative, energetic, and patient. Must be able to do parts of the project at a time while waiting for me to finish editing and developing the necessary assets. Must have the ability to communicate on the phone, email, IM, and online. Must be able to transfer large amounts of data online.
What I have:
1. Medical knowledge and training in anesthesia and nerve block procedures
2. All technical content, medical graphics, 3D Models, and copy, needed for the Director movie.
3. Experience with web and live presentations
4. Ability to use Premiere, After Effects, Director, and Maya
5. Actual videos of nerve block procedures and the ability to edit these videos with special effects.
6. Videos of real human models for training on finding landmarks
7. Complete and accurate 3D model in Maya which allows:
a. Graphic representation of human anatomy
b. Ability to animate structures to simulate real life events
c. Ability to overlay this virtual human with training videos
d. Ability to export models into w3d and QTVR format for use in Director
2. Prepayment of your bid for this project of 25%
3. 25% after all necessary programming is done
4. Remainder of payment after project is complete
5. A pre-agreed upon per hour rate for consultation, programming, or graphics development on anything that may be needed during or after completion of the project beyond the scope of that agreed upon above.
6. 10% bonus if we get the Demo out before mid October 2005 and your part of the final product ready by May 2006
7. An estimated amount of time per hour needed for each part of each module and copyright and contract agreements must be provided before terms are complete.
Some copy and graphics for a brochure for the proposed product can be seen at
[url removed, login to view]
Thanks for your consideration,
Please make a bid for the project with the simulator module and without it.
Hi, We are a team working on spine simulators and opthalmology tools for quite some time now. Please visit PMB to know more about us and to see the demo that we are making for a chiropractitioner company in Sandeago Plus
63 freelance font une offre moyenne de $10750 pour ce travail
Hello! We have read the initial project requirements and can work on this project; if you are comfortable with the project cost we will do a detail analysis of the requirements and submit the feedback on the same. Rega Plus
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project. I request you to check your PM. Thanks. Regards, Webexpertz
I have huge experience in just this sort of thing. Visit some of my business sites [login to view URL], [login to view URL], for web examples although I can provide other material for interactive.
Greetings, we are pleased to place our budget which we think is most reasonable and accurate one. Pls. Check details in PMB, Microsectec.
Dear Friend! Thank you for considering our bid. We are a company with more than 10 years of experience in the IT-sphere, and we are ready to work on you 3-d project. Please, check our portfolio at [login to view URL] Plus
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your Medical Interactive Training DVD-ROM and Simulator Project that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available Plus
I need to know one more thing, you say yo have the 3D models, do you also have the 3D animations, or we have to render them? without the animations we can do it for UD$9000 if we have to render the animations we need t Plus
We are one of the leading web development company based in Toronto, ON. The above bid is inclusive of simulator project. We have thoughtfully reviewed your project and we understand your precise requirements. We have t Plus
Greetings, Some information about our company: Vastal I-Tech is one of the leading web solutions provider to more than 200 trusted clients and growing daily. We started our business in 1999 and since than we have Plus
InfogateSoftware is the only ISO 9001 certified company listed here. We are in the field since 1998. We have a large and highly experienced team of Programmers, designers, technical writers and others to do your work i Plus
My team and I are ready for this project. Please note however; it will take at least 120 days to complete. Kind regards, - Karl
We offer an outstanding technological value, while at the same time providing a high degree of quality industry-specific design services at very competitive prices. At Devil Soft we emphasize continuous innovation, use Plus
I worked at the NOC of the University of Ioannina and got involved in similar projects with the Medical School both on DVD and web-based online tutorials funded from the European Union and various Research Programmes. Plus
Hello! 100% guaranteed of high quality and professional work, as we are the experts in web and programming. Our company has been in the sphere of webdesign and programming for 7 years already, always providing its clie Plus
We accept your proposal and ready to take up your work. Please do check our works at www.digitalance.net. waiting for your reply. Thank you Solomon.
Please check the PMB and i am sure i will be the winner. I know i am competing with many bids but really i can prove my worth. --------------------VetradSystems-------------------