Here is a take-through for the application. Move from one page to another happen either through swipe or button/click.
- All will be Arabic, so we need the slides will be moving from left to right.
- Frame 1: static. Swipe to following frame.
- Frame 2: 6 pictures of gifts. User has to select one of them by clicking. The selection will be used in the following frame as the gift to be displayed on the bag. On click, we move directly to following frame.
- Frame 3: animation with the item as described as follows:
-- It's about an object entering and moving in the water.
-- The manipulation should happen through finger moves but the object will be only moving vertically within the allocated corridor.
-- The first action user can make it pulling the object down to the water through finger swipe down.
-- Once in the water, the user can move the object up and down (still inside the water) with finger swipes… as the movement cumulates (we could record "movement" distance in a parameter), a gift visual will start showing gradually on the tea bag until is shows completely (when a given limit of the "movement" parameter is reached), and the water color will start changing to different color (also when a given limit of the "movement" parameter is reached).
-- Move to following frame through a "Next" Button.
-- There is a "back" button.
- Frame 4: static. swipe to next and to previous.
- Frame 5: static. swipe to next and to previous.
- Frame 6: static. swipe to next and to previous.
- Frame 7: Click a button to request Facebook authorization for Basic information on an App.
- Frame 8: User sign-up to Facebook with his email/password and then Facebook authorization.
- Frame 9: 3 items:
1- a "Like" button for a Facebook page. Track the like so that submission of Form is only valid if Like is done.
2- A form will user can enter mobile. It should be Ajax so that when submitting, the confirmation comes in the same place.
3- A logout button to logout from Facebook.
- Frame 10: static. swipe to next and to previous. Next being starting again.