I need someone with experience in responsive web design to convert my PSD to an HTML5 responsive website.
It needs to run flawlessly in the following dimensions :
1. Regular desktop layout (12 columns)
2. 768px Tablet Layout (8 columns)
3. 480px Smartphone Horizontal Layout (4 columns wide)
4. 320px Smartphone Portrait Layout (4 columns)
All the visual has been set up for the different pages in photoshop using a 12 column grids.
So, here are the deliverables for this project:
1. The theme has to be fully responsive in the 4 different layouts
2. It needs to be cross-browser compatible (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera)
3. It needs to be fully XHTML (HTML5) and CSS valid.
The website is for a personal portfolio but I wish it could look professional that is why I wish to hire someone.
I believe this could be simple, using existing framework. I do not need content integration but rather a base for all pages (there are 5 pages to be done).
Décerné à :
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $248 pour ce travail
HTML5 coding + mobile device integration. I use Gimp and Inkscape, and don't use Photoshop, so I need the graphic files :) - I will send you instructions on which files I need. Regards.
Hi, I have a very simple way to prove that what I do works and it's risk free for you to try. Nothing beats seeing the results with your own eyes!! Regards Subbu