1. The page shall provide an input web form to update the user provided training services where the user can advertise the training courses available along with the comments.
The page shall be delivered by using ColdFusion and Java script languages. The form graphical diagram will be provided.
2. The input form shall be build as an AJAX accordion layout where each tab corresponds to the training category taken from "Training category" table while each check box position in the tab corresponds to the specific training from the category (taken from TrainingList table).
3. The input form shall provide a text field controlled by a Java script against each service checkbox which is enabled once the box is checked. The text field shall be controlled by a Java script.
4. Initially the form shall reflect the pre-existing DB records corresponded to the user i.e. the page shall query the DB to extract all the records corresponded to the user.
5. The DB shall be updated once the accordion tab is changed or colapsed.
6. The form shall provide a "Submit" and "Reset" to update and clear the records corresponded to the user.
[url removed, login to view] tabs shall contain a graphical icon corresponded to the service. The Icon shall be taken from the file specified in column "IconPath" of the TrainingCatList table.
8. The solution shall provide a way to modify the tab size, color, font and border.
9. The page view shall correspond to the attached diagram.
10. Please note that the same training item can belong to several categories i.e. the column "training category" is a list rather then a single value